[ RadSafe ] Depleted Uranium Found In Urine 20 Years Later

Arvic Harms Arvic.Harms at npl.co.uk
Fri Nov 2 08:37:13 CDT 2007

More information on the U-234/U-238 capabilities of various forms of mass spectrometry (and alpha spectrometry!) can be found in the REIMEP 18 interlaboratory comparison report:

http://www.irmm.jrc.be/html/interlaboratory_comparisons/reimep/reimep-18/index.htm

Arvic Harms
National Physical Laboratory, UK

privileged material; it is for the intended addressee(s) only.
If you are not a named addressee, you must not use, retain or
disclose such information.

NPL Management Ltd cannot guarantee that the e-mail or any
attachments are free from viruses.

NPL Management Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. No: 2937881
Registered Office: Serco House, 16 Bartley Wood Business Park,
                   Hook, Hampshire, United Kingdom  RG27 9UY