AW: [ RadSafe ] New Mexico Testing for DU -meaningless associations

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sat Nov 17 16:49:09 CST 2007

Mike,

I have to apologize, because I did not forward, that I had terrible problems
with my carpal tunnel syndrome on both of my hands. I had to undergo
surgery. Is there anybody out there, who would dare to state, that this was
not directly related to my previous radiation exposure? Anybody agreeing
with this provocative and deliberately falsified statement should seek
professional help.....

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD