AW: [ RadSafe ] news postings

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Tue Nov 20 13:32:01 CST 2007

I do not know the list owner personally, but since he has decided to monitor
everything distributed on the list and his releases take several days the
list is not what it used to be before. It was a forum for exchange of most
recent news or urgent informations needed, not to talk about exchange of
scientific news.

I have put forward a solution for "punishment" of unappropriate messages,
used widely on the net, but there was no reaction. (I do not even remember
that it was distributed to the list.)

I urge the list-owner to improve the unsatisfactory situation by introducing
my proposal of making public unappropriate messages or if he would not be
able to further maintain the list in the proven way to consider a change of
the list owner. I have backed the present list-owner even in cases I was
negatively influenced, but now it is time for a radical change.

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.
Habicherg. 31/7
A-1160 Wien/Vienna