[ RadSafe ] SRE Accident

Phil Rutherford email at philrutherford.com
Wed Nov 21 00:40:14 CST 2007

Anyone wishing to read the real facts about the SRE accident and responses to the Beyea and Lochbaum reports can find them online at ...

http://www.etec.energy.gov/Health-and-Safety/Documents/SSFLPanelFiles/Boeing_Comments_on_Advisory_Panel_Reports.pdf
http://www.etec.energy.gov/Health-and-Safety/Documents/SSFLPanelFiles/Frazier_Report_Final.pdf
http://www.etec.energy.gov/Health-and-Safety/Documents/SSFLPanelFiles/Krsul_Review_and_Evaluation_of_Lochbaum_Report.pdf

Other historical reports and recent scientific reviews of the SRE accident and can be found at ...

http://www.etec.energy.gov/History/Major-Operations/SRE-Accident.html

Finally, a video presentation on the SRE reactor and the 1959 accident (including historical video footage) can be found at ...

http://www.philrutherford.com/SRE_PWR/SRE.htm
(Tip: To avoid a long download time, hit your browser stop button after downloading begins, then hit "Play")

Phil

email at philrutherford.com
www.philrutherford.com