[ RadSafe ] medical scans and risk

parthasarathy k s ksparth at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 30 20:27:23 CST 2007

Friends,

HPS should have waited till  Dr. Zanzonico's model -calculations and  related arguments have been published in a peer- reviewed journal. There is no overwhelming evidence which supports any model other than LNT though the prescription of this model started as a convenient tool in radiological protection. The issue is unlikely to be settled soon.

Regards
K.S.Parthasarathy