[ RadSafe ] definition of Rad

Bailly, Helen A Helen.Bailly at icp.doe.gov
Wed Oct 3 16:42:10 CDT 2007

Sadly Wikipedia is not secure, it is editable by almost anyone, often
the info is interesting but not necessarily reliable.  I have not got a
clue on this particular question, but in 5 years of teaching DOE
RadWorker Training and 2 years a dosimetry technician, I have not heard
that definition either.

Life is short - Break the rules!  Forgive quickly!  Kiss slowly!  Love
truly! Laugh uncontrollably!... And never regret anything that made you
smile.

 <file:///C:\helen's%20documents\hel-2.JPG>
<file:///C:\Program%20Files\Common%20Files\Microsoft%20Shared\Stationery
\fieruled.gif>

helen Bailly

Radiation Dosimetry Records Unit

CFA-690

Mail Stop 4147

(208) 526-5261

This message and any attachments are covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C.  2510-2521, and are solely
intended for the specified recipient and may contain confidential or
privileged information.  This information is confidential.  If you are
not the intended authorized recipient of this information, you are
hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that
any review, dissemination, copying, or the taking of any action based
on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail, and permanently delete the original message.

<file:///C:\helen's%20documents\DOSIMETRY\confidential%20mood%20stamp.jp
g>