[ RadSafe ] Re: Is the Future Bright for Proton Therapy?

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 11:27:41 CDT 2007

Thanks for the update.  I would be interesting to
compare the cost with other therapy modalities.  One
to the areas I have heard that proton therapy is good
is ocular treatments, like macular degeneration. When
I heard about it, the idea was the therapy slowed the
progression of the disease.

I am certainly more encouraged by this than muon
theraphy and neutron therapy that were both tried in
the 1970's.