[ RadSafe ] Asaf Durakovic

Roger Helbig rhelbig at california.com
Sun Oct 21 06:11:59 CDT 2007

Here are two documents that I got in response to my request for the military records of Asaf Durakovic, a major critic of depleted uranium through his Uranium Medical Research Centre in Toronto -- it shows that he did not serve in the Gulf War, a frequent claim by Durakovic supporters.  I am going to write and ask for additional records.  I see no reason for the blacked out redactions of the information on the assignments form.

Roger Helbig

Durakovic - Svc History.pdf (65.2KB)
Durakovic - Assignments.pdf (202KB)

Both of these documents are posted in the files section of the Yahoo Group DUStory