AW: [ RadSafe ] Mockup

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sat Oct 27 14:27:45 CDT 2007

Khalid,

I cannot tell you any vendor and I do not think that there are any, but I
would recommend that you contact those companies, which are in the business
of constructing nuclear power plants and are engaged in the fields of
Mining, Refining, Enrichment and finally production of Nuclear Fuel
Elements. You could as well contact companies working in reprocessing, in
remediation and in both temporary and final storage.

The IAEA has geographic maps of nuclear power plants around the world as
well as of research reactors. They might even have more material of the kind
you are looking for.

All the companies working in the fields I mentioned above are very eager to
distribute knowledge about their achievements, because they are of course
intrested to sell their know-how. I believe that they would be very
interested to donate such material. I have seen many large scale schematic
displays of nulear power plants and associated plants printed by the
respective companies. I do not believe that it should be to difficult to
obtain the material from them.

To find a lot of those companies via a search at Google should take not more
than half an hour.

So much in a hurry - I came back the day before yesterday from a three weeks
visit to the US South-West, including uranium mines and have to overcome my
jet-lag by extended sleep!

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD