[ RadSafe ] Depleted Uranium Found In Urine 20 Years Later

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Sun Oct 28 23:21:25 CDT 2007

Oct.28

         I did a Google search about this and posted a message to RADSAFE a
few minutes ago.  Parrish is at the Univ. of Leicester and a press release
from his University says nothing about whether or where his research or
study has been
published.
<http://www2.le.ac.uk/ebulletin/news/press-releases/2000-2009/2007/10/nparticle.2007-10-22.7874855302>

Steven Dapra