[ RadSafe ] When logic fails . . .

ROGERS, Brent brent.rogers at ansto.gov.au
Sun Sep 2 18:29:46 CDT 2007

Stewart

Seems Mr Twain didn't hold Senators in high regard.  Interesting timing, as
I was reading a news report about the current Idaho Senator "scandal", and
his guilty plea, the writer quoted Twain with this little jewel:

"Senator: Person who makes laws in Washington when not doing time."   Too
funny.

Regards

Brent Rogers
Leader Commercial Radiation Safety Group
Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation
PMB 1, Menai NSW 2234
T +61 2 9717 3251
F +61 2 9717 9266
M +61 4 1723 1879 (0417 231 879)