[ RadSafe ] Re: MCA Software?

Joel L Lazewatsky joel.lazewatsky at bms.com
Thu Sep 6 12:30:47 CDT 2007

I just wanted to thank everyone who responded to my appeal on this a few
weeks ago. With your help, I've successfully gotten the board running in
an older PC and, combined with a old Bicron NaI/PMT detector and tube
base preamp (and a pricey SHV cable) it's ready to go for the school
demonstrations I'm planning. It is amazing how people respond when you
show them what's coming out of an old orange (Fiestaware) dish. The
ability to do spectroscopy opens up all sorts of educational possibilities.
Again, many, many thanks.
Joel

--

/Joel Lazewatsky, Ph.D.