[ RadSafe ] Spill

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Thu Sep 6 19:01:23 CDT 2007

Sept. 6

         My guess is that the reporter wants to get as many people as
possible into a panic about "deadly radioactive stuff" lying all over the
road.  When you're busy instigating a panic who has time to worry about one
specific human being?

         Let us give the reporter credit, though, for asking a CHP and not
someone from Greenpeace, or ------ well, you get the point, I need not
mention any more names.

         It may not be too much of a spill.  I just looked at MSNBC (6:00
p.m. MDT) and there were no links to this event.

Steven Dapra