[ RadSafe ] Looking for a Tissue Equivalent Proportional Counter

Thompson, Dewey L. DThompson3 at ameren.com
Tue Sep 11 13:29:41 CDT 2007

Greetings!

We are scheduled to conduct a neutron dose study of our Reactor Building
in late October 2007.  One of the measurement tools will be a Tissue
Equivalent Proportional Counter manufactured by Far West Technology,
Model LET-SW5.  We own one unit, and I am looking for a possible second
unit to have in reserve as a standby in case ours fails.  If anyone has
one of these units they are willing to loan or rent, please contact me.
I would need access to the unit for filling and calibration at the local
university in early October, 2007.  Thanks much in advance.

Dewey Thompson

Staff HP

Ameren UE - Callaway Nuclear Plant

P.O. Box 620, Fulton, MO  65251

(573) 676-8414 (voice)

(573) 676-4484 (FAX)

(573) 821-7896 (page)

The information contained in this message may be privileged and/or confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Note that any views or opinions presented in this message are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Ameren. All emails are subject to monitoring and archival. Finally, the recipient should check this message and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Ameren accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message and deleting the material from any computer. Ameren Corporation