[ RadSafe ] JobPosting: PhD post within radioecology open at Norwegian University of Life Science

Marcel Schouwenburg M.Schouwenburg at tudelft.nl
Wed Sep 12 09:48:46 CDT 2007

Posted on behalf of dr Lindis Skipperud (e-mail: Lindis.Skipperud at umb.no ).

If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please respond to dr Lindis Skipperud directly and not to the list or me (Marcel Schouwenburg).

Begin JobPosting --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a position open as PhD-student at Norwegian University of Life Science, Norway.

The topic are: Dispersion of NORM/TENORM.

The work will concentrate around Th-rich areas in Norway, but there will be close collaboration to international project within TENORM sites in Central Asia.

Are you interested, please apply for the position at this web site:

http://www.jobbnorge.no/visstilling2.aspx?stillid=41131&lang=EN

I am sorry, the text are in Norwegian, but I will be happy to answer any question you might have.

Sincerely yours

Lindis Skipperud

Dr. Lindis Skipperud

Associate Professor

Norwegian University of Life Sciences

Department of Plant and Environmental Sciences

P.O. Box 5003, N-1432 Ås, Norway

Phone: +47 64965546/40

Fax:       +47 64966007

E-mail:   Lindis.Skipperud at umb.no

www.umb.no/ipm

End JobPosting ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With kind regards,

Marcel Schouwenburg
Head / Lecturer Training Centre Delft, Health Physicist, expert level 2
RadSafe Moderator & Listowner
National Centre for Radiation Protection (Dutch abbr. NCSV)
Manager Quality Assurance Reactor Institute Delft (RID)

Delft University of Technology
Faculty of Applied Sciences / Reactor Institute Delft
Mekelweg 15
NL - 2629 JB  DELFT
The Netherlands
T: +31 (0)15 27 86575