[ RadSafe ] (no subject)

ROMANOWICH Larry(L) - BRUCE POWER larry.romanowich at brucepower.com
Mon Sep 17 06:23:50 CDT 2007

I am looking for some standards/guidelines for setting up a dosimetry
program.  Specifically, I am looking for the criteria (dose?) for
submitting dosimetry such as  Whole body counts, TLDs, etc.  What are
the criteria whereby workers must wear/submit dosimetry?  Thanks.

Larry.romanowich at brucepower.com
Tiverton, Ontario, Canada
*** The contents of this email and any attachments
*** are confidential and may be privileged.
*** They are intended for the named recipient(s) only.
*** If this message has been delivered to you in error, please reply to the
*** sender to that effect, don’t forward the message to anyone
*** and delete the message from your computer.
*** Thanks for your help, and sorry for the inconvenience.