[ RadSafe ] Plutonium from Power Reactors

Gary Isenhower garyi at trinityphysics.com
Thu Apr 10 17:57:15 CDT 2008

Amen to all your comments.  I wonder why France has not gone the hydrogen
car route yet, or perhaps they have and I am unaware of it.  Anybody know if
they are exploring such options?  I thought gas (petrol?) was more expensive
in the EU for some time now.  Currently they seem way ahead in the nuclear
field, and it would be a logical extension of that lead.

Gary Isenhower