[ RadSafe ] Fwd: ruling out uranium vapor with x-rays

garyi at trinityphysics.com garyi at trinityphysics.com
Wed Apr 16 10:48:15 CDT 2008

This UO3 vapor issue was discredited pretty thouroughly a year or two ago here on Radsafe.
The fact that you cite an email to support your claim, and then ask, "Do you have any reason
to doubt those statements?" shows that you wish people to believe you apart from any proof.

Email is not a peer reviewed medium, and wild claims of harm must be proven to exist.
Asserting claims of harm and demanding that they be proven false is tabloid journalism, not
science.  For example:  You may be a mind controlled slave of radical left wing conspirators
bent on controlling the world.

Can anybody prove that is false?  Anybody?  Personally, I'm inclined to believe it.

-Gary Isenhower