[ RadSafe ] Fwd: ruling out uranium vapor with x-rays

garyi at trinityphysics.com garyi at trinityphysics.com
Tue Apr 22 10:42:06 CDT 2008

There is an even more deadly form of *gasp* uranium.  It kills rats instantly!  The chemical
properties have not been investigated - (Dave/James, this is your cue to ask Why Not???),
mostly because they are irrelevant.  It is shaped like a club, and administered to the external
surface of the cranium at a velocity of about 10 to 20 m/s.  Very few rats survive even one
dose.

But don't fret, dear James/Dave/whoever-you-are: nobody is whacking humans with DU
clubs, just as nobody is sipping uranium nitrate spiked pina coladas ("2%", oh my!).

You have been shown, over and over, that the only people exposed to any significant DU
hazard are the folks in the tank when it explodes.  And just to be clear, those tanks are shot
with DU in a very earnest effort to destroy the tank and kill the troops in it.  That is usually
how war goes - you shoot at and kill the enemy until somebody surrenders.

The real tragedy is war itself.  Work on that, or something else worthwhile.  All you are doing
now is holding up the sky, and dialing 911 to warn people of its imminent collapse.

Gary Isenhower