[ RadSafe ] School Becquerel kits

Bailly, Helen A Helen.Bailly at icp.doe.gov
Wed Apr 23 12:16:30 CDT 2008

Dan -

Thanks for sharing your story - Your early exposure to the School
Becquerel Kits certainly was a great stimulus, but I imagine someone
with the curiosity, tenacity, and ingenuity you describe would have been
inspired by almost anything.

Qualities you come by honestly, not every Mom would be comfortable
transporting liquid nitrogen!

Life is short - Break the rules!  Forgive quickly!  Kiss slowly!  Love
truly! Laugh uncontrollably!... And never regret anything that made you
smile.

 <file:///C:\helen's%20documents\Signature%20graphics\hel-2.JPG>
<file:///C:\Program%20Files\Common%20Files\Microsoft%20Shared\Stationery
\fieruled.gif>

helen Bailly

Radiation Dosimetry Records Unit

CFA-690

Mail Stop 4147

(208) 526-5261

 P please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

This message and any attachments are covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C.  2510-2521, and are solely
intended for the specified recipient and may contain confidential or
privileged information.  This information is confidential.  If you are
not the intended authorized recipient of this information, you are
hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that
any review, dissemination, copying, or the taking of any action based
on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail, and permanently delete the original message.

<file:///C:\helen's%20documents\DOSIMETRY\confidential%20mood%20stamp.jp
g>