[ RadSafe ] Fwd: ruling out uranium vapor with x-rays

Roger Helbig rhelbig at california.com
Mon Apr 28 06:42:36 CDT 2008

James,

No one is deliberately attacking children.  You just are completely unable to grasp that.  You may have tied the Nuclear Regulatory Commission up in knots, but I have your submissions now and you have not brought a single fact to bear that has not already been thoroughly discounted as being false information.  Go find another life.  The only kids at risk are ours - our kids have been killed because of the lies that you, Rokke (and yes, I see that you copied him on your NRC submissions, so I presume some sort of connection), Moret, Busby, Durakovic and others have filled the net with.

Roger Helbig

And my retired reserve military rank has nothing to do with RADSAFE - there is nothing to debate!  The scientific community has spoken, you were given an opportunity to present your views to the NRC and you and those views were both found to be wanting.