[ RadSafe ] Radiography Camera Lost Out of a Truck

Perrero, Daren Daren.Perrero at illinois.gov
Mon Apr 28 11:46:03 CDT 2008

After the 9/11 commission met and after much post report comments by
other parties the biggest issue identified was sharing of information.
Too many people kept 'their part of the puzzle' to themselves.  Since
that time there has been a strong effort made to share the data so that
trends and leads can be more easily tracked.  One camera may be no big
deal, but does one a month raise your hackles? Or 10 on a given day
throughout the southwest?

We can debate the health impacts on collective risk of those items and
the radiation effects of a WMD were those items used, but I don't think
we would disagree that by using the information to identify a group of
near-do-wells would be a bad idea. That is the intent behind the
Departments and Agencies being part of the information distribution
chain.

Daren Perrero

Daren Perrero
The opinions expressed are mine, all mine....
I'm with the government, I'm here to help you.
Daren.Perrero(a)Illinois.gov