[ RadSafe ] DHS Final Guidance - Planning Guidance for Protection and Recovery Following Radiological Dispersal Device (RDD) and Improvised Nuclear Device (IND) Incidents (UNCLASSIFIED)

Falo, Gerald A Dr USACHPPM Jerry.Falo at us.army.mil
Fri Aug 1 16:46:43 CDT 2008

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

All,

DHS has just published their final guidance.

See:
http://www.regulations.gov/fdmspublic/component/main?main=DocumentDetail
&o=09000064806a5efc

=======================

DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY

Federal Emergency Management Agency

[Docket ID FEMA-2004-0004]
[Z-RIN 1660-ZA02]

Planning Guidance for Protection and Recovery Following
Radiological Dispersal Device (RDD) and Improvised Nuclear Device (IND)
Incidents

AGENCY: Federal Emergency Management Agency, DHS.

ACTION: Notice of final guidance.

=======================

Enjoy,
Jerry
________________________________

The statements and opinions expressed herein are my responsibility; no
one else (certainly not my employer) is responsible, but I still reserve
the right to make mistakes.

Don't panic! - Douglas Adams in "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

Gerald A. Falo, Ph.D., CHP
U.S. Army Center for Health Promotion and Preventive Medicine - Health
Physics Program
jerry.falo at us.army.mil
410-436-4852
DSN: 584-4852