[ RadSafe ] Point sources availability

Geo>K0FF GEOelectronics at netscape.com
Tue Aug 12 08:08:46 CDT 2008

Cs-137 isn't a problem, you can get that on eBay. Just search Cs-137.
The others are licensed only.

George Dowell
NLNL
New London Nucleonics Lab
----- Original Message -----
From: "Toole, Joe (Stirling)" <Joe.Toole at WorleyParsons.com>
To: <radsafe at radlab.nl>
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 3:14 AM
Subject: [ RadSafe ] Point sources availability

For a specific application, we are looking to purchase sealed point
sources of 241Am, 137Cs and 90Sr all at an activity at or close to 100
kBq. Apart from QSA Global/Isotrack who we know of, are there other
suppliers in the US who could help?

Thanks

Joe Toole

*** WORLEYPARSONS GROUP NOTICE ***
"This email is confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
must not disclose  or  use the  information contained in it.  If you have
received this email in error,  please notify us immediately by return email
and delete the email and any attachments. Any personal views or opinions
expressed by the writer may not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of
any company in the WorleyParsons Group of Companies."