[ RadSafe ] Re: uranium solubility and acute and chronic exposures on the Russia-Georgia border

Doug Aitken jdaitken at sugar-land.oilfield.slb.com
Wed Aug 13 09:46:59 CDT 2008

Actually, I think there are a bunch of places this topic is beaten to death.
However, it is a much more satisfactory occupation for the "obsessed" to
challenge "The health physics community <that> routinely ignores these facts
from the peer-reviewed medical literature in their so-called scientific
literature such as Health Physics, reviewed by a cadre of like-minded
liars."

So, as we are a bunch of ignorant liars (oh, and totally entrenched in our
ridiculous positions), I personally feel that such world-recognized experts
on genetics and uranium toxicity as James Salsman (and his multiple AKA's)
should not lower themselves to debate with us...
And to protect himself from our ridiculous "head in the sand" positions, our
moderator should request that he depart to a more erudite forum than this
one.....

Regards
Doug

Doug Aitken     Cell phone: 713-562-8585
QHSE Advisor
D&M Operations Support
Schlumberger Technology Corporation
300 Schlumberger Drive
Sugar Land TX 77030

Home office: 713-797-0919  Home Fax: 713-797-1757