[ RadSafe ] Re: uranium solubility and acute and chronic exposures on the Russia-Georgia border

James Salsman BenjB4 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 17:20:50 CDT 2008

Dr. Johnson,

I have read Brodsky's 1996 and more recent work (e.g. "Public
Protection From Nuclear, Chemical, and Biological Terrorism" with
other editors, 2004) and it should not surprise anyone that it does
not mention chemical mutagenicity -- a million times more mutagenicity
than the radioactivity in uranyl exposure, per A.C. Miller at the
USAFRBI -- or its reproductive toxicity, or its neurotoxcity, or its
immunotoxicity.

Will it ever?

James