[ RadSafe ] Re: uranium solubility and acute and chronic exposureson the Russia-Georgia border

Justin Harris justin at suntrac.com
Thu Aug 14 01:32:21 CDT 2008

I wish this list was more about radiation safety (like it used to be) and less about peoples opinions about uranium toxicity.  Go to a medical site and dispute your claims.  This is starting to become very boring. who gives a F**ck about uranium solubility (oh about 3 people on this site). Let's discuss acutal questions that come up in the real world of health phyics.  Can anyone give me the current activity of a Co-60 source that had an original acitivity of 200 Ci. 5.27 years ago?