[ RadSafe ] Re: uranium solubility and acute and chronic exposures on the Russia-Georgia border

James Salsman BenjB4 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 10:47:06 CDT 2008

> I wish this list was more about radiation safety (like it used to be) ....
> who gives a F**ck about uranium solubility (oh about 3 people on this site).

Are you trying to convince people that radiation safety is best
practiced completely devoid of any thought that uranium might
dissolve, or that the chemical toxicity of uranium might be greater
than its radiological hazard?

Then you have a bright future working for the United States Nuclear
Regulatory Commission.  Apply today!  They are in desperate need of
CHPs, RSOs, and especially Ph.D.s willing to compromise their personal
and professional integrity to help stall on the old lies.

After all, if those blatant errors in allowed air and effluent
concentrations were ever corrected, the public would be so shocked
that they would clearly be more opposed to nuclear power, not less.
It is truly better to continue the the sloppy job from 1947 so we can
all breathe our uranium in coal smoke, not put it in Yucca Mountain.

Thanks for making Harry Reid so happy!

James Salsman