[ RadSafe ] FW: [RADONPROFESSIONALS] Granite

David Grammer dg at radata.com
Fri Aug 29 08:29:46 CDT 2008

This is a submittal distributed thru The radon professionals group.
Functional process to over come a home owners fears in existing
construction.
This is not a process for raw materials or building materials before use.
We are developing that process now. Oddly we have had no request from the
building industry.
Go Figure!!
David Grammer

RAdata, Inc.