[ RadSafe ] Program Handouts

George Stanford gstanford at aya.yale.edu
Thu Dec 11 13:54:41 CST 2008

Laura Scheele at ANS writes:

" I'd . . . suggest that you visit the ANS website for the
online listing of brochures, which can be found here:
<http://www.ans.org/pi/resources/brochures/>
Many of them are focused on careers in nuclear
science & technology or specific applications therein.
Some are available for free download for reproduction. "

               --  George Stanford