[ RadSafe ] Short Half Life = Pornography? or: Relativity ConfusesMe.

Geo>K0FF GEOelectronics at netscape.com
Sun Dec 14 11:31:50 CST 2008

Actually the LISTOWNER previously approved  the advertising of certain items
under certain circumstances, as I most certainly observe.

George Dowell

NLNL
----- Original Message -----
From: "Franz Schönhofer" <franz.schoenhofer at chello.at>
To: "'Geo>K0FF'" <GEOelectronics at netscape.com>; "'Radsafe at Radlab.Nl'"
<radsafe at radlab.nl>
Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 11:19 AM
Subject: AW: [ RadSafe ] Short Half Life = Pornography? or: Relativity
ConfusesMe.

Mr. Sinebrychoff (KOFF),

I hope to please you with a response - actually nobody seems to response to
your funny messages on RADSAFE anymore....

You obviously try to use the word "pornography" to focus attention to your
ridiculous messages - like the yellow press needs. Sorry, it is new for me,
that radiation protection needs words like "pornography" or probably in the
future pictures of naked technicians (male or female). Since you recently
advertised your collection of outdated, second, third or fourth handed
equipment on RADSAFE (which is actually banned!) I would recommend you that
you withdraw from this list.

You still do not understand, that you are not welcome at RADSAFE?

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.
Habicherg. 31/7