[ RadSafe ] GN 71-1 Transport Container DOT Docs

Syd H. Levine syd.levine at mindspring.com
Fri Feb 1 10:40:48 CST 2008

I am in urgent need of the DOT 7A certification document for the cylindrical
transport container used with Gulf Nuclear 71-1 AmBe neutron sources.  Every
logger with one of these transport containers is supposed to have a copy of
said document, but I cannot locate a copy around here.

I am not talking about the various source certificates, but rather the
document that certifies the pig passes the DOT transport container
requirements.  This is for the newer cylindrical version, not the older
outlawed spherical version of the transport container.

Thanks in advance for any help on this matter.

Syd H. Levine
AnaLog Services, Inc.
Phone:  (270) 276-5671
Telefax:  (270) 276-5588