[ RadSafe ] NYC Bans Geiger counters!!!

Brent Rogers brent.rogers at optusnet.com.au
Fri Feb 1 22:16:12 CST 2008

I share my thanks too, Wes.

And I agree with your choice of sending your response to Hizonner, the
mayor.  If the political pundits are correct, there's a reasonable to strong
chance that he'll be running for president as an independent (and is
apparently willing to part with $1 Billion (USD) of his own private money to
reach that goal).  I would imagine that a mayor as a presidential candidate
would ill desire to have such poorly considered laws attributed to his
record.

Brent Rogers