[ RadSafe ] Arthur Ruger's Willapa Magazine and his anti-DU and me Diatribe

Roger Helbig rhelbig at california.com
Tue Feb 5 05:58:59 CST 2008

http://coastalrain.tripod.com/willapa/index.blog/1755931/depleted-uranium-de
bunkers-the-trees-and-the-forest/

If any of you, particularly in Washington State, would like to educate this
man, I would appreciate it.  I just became aware of his October posting - he
did not have the courtesy to tell me about it - today when I found that it
was at Zoom.com which had created a profile of me as the "Government
Disinformer" -- needless to say, I was not the least bit amused.  This guy
fell under Rokke's spell years ago and now thinks that being a peace
activist means he has to beat the anti-depleted uranium drum.

Thanks.

Roger Helbig