[ RadSafe ] first name of T.E. Myrick

Michael McCarty mccartmj at michigan.gov
Thu Feb 7 09:07:13 CST 2008

Franz

>From a link passed on to me by our Radon Program:

This may be useful in his search.  I copied the text snippet from an
online document at Oak Ridge National Laboratory.

http://www.oakridge.doe.gov/em/ssab/WorkPlans/FY2008workplan.pdf

On page 7 of 25:

ORSSAB - Tim Myrick
945-1275
myrickte at comcast.net

Tim may be short for Timothy but, of late, naming conventions have not
been followed as closely as when I was born.

Mike

Michael J. McCarty
Physicist, MDEQ Radiological Laboratory

Waste and Hazardous Materials Division
Radiological Protection Section
Environmental Assessment Unit
815 Terminal Road
Lansing, MI  48906

phone:  517-335-8196
fax:  517-335-9551
e-mail:  mccartmj at michigan.gov  changing to:  mccartym1 at michigan.gov as
soon as DIT wipes my hard drive.  Possibly Feb. 14th.

>>> Franz Schönhofer <franz.schoenhofer at chello.at> 02/07/08 8:40 AM

My Polish collegue Stanislaw Chalupnik needs the full first name(s) of
T.E.
Myrick, a US scientist working with radon. Anybody who could help?

Thank you!

FRanz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.