[ RadSafe ] RE: WAG THE DOG (UNCLASSIFIED)

Syd H. Levine syd.levine at mindspring.com
Sat Feb 9 13:47:34 CST 2008

Well said.

The problem here is that Franz seems to believe he has some G-d given right
to bash the US, but any counter view (or defense thereof) should be
disallowed.  Either all political discussion should be disallowed, or
anything is fair game.  It is a peculiar aberration of the liberal thought
process that censorship is not seen as censorship if the disallowed views
are not favored by liberals.  It is the consensus of scientists that George
Bush sucks if that sounds familiar...

One of the best lists I am on is an unmoderated machining forum where just
about anything goes.  I often learn a great deal from OT threads, and it is
always possible to filter "OT" so long as everyone agrees to use said
designator in the subject line.  In any event, I have never understood the
fervor of the "net nannies" on these reflector mailing lists.

Syd H. Levine
AnaLog Services, Inc.
Phone:  (270) 276-5671
Telefax:  (270) 276-5588