[ RadSafe ] TV Show on Monday on Depleted Uranium in DC Area

Roger Helbig rhelbig at california.com
Sun Feb 10 06:36:39 CST 2008

I have every reason to believe that Cathy Garger, a very prolific activist
writer with NO scientific credentials whatsoever is going to be a guest on
this potentially international broadcast about depleted uranium - Garger
mentioned in a posting this weekend that she will be a panelist on a TV show
about DU -

Mr. Helbig,

Perhaps you can help me locate a professional who will be a guest on the
show. I am looking for a doctor, scientist, or professional who is
knowledgeable about DU and the Gulf War Syndrome. I have contacted the
Pentagon several times with

no results. It seems you would like to help me find someone who can talk
about the safetiness of DU and the Gulf War Syndrome.

If you know any, tell them to call me at 202-223-1709.

Thank you,

Tassi McKee

Tassi at atn1.dk

Tassi may be ex-Air Force - here is some commentary from No More DU - she
has decided not to use Mohammed Daud Miraki; that is a good thing since he
is an outright con artist who adores media time since it gets him donations
to his non-existent charity (The State of Illinois shut down AFGHAN DU &
Recovery Fund)

"Elaine Hunter" <dutnkyoh at yahoo.com>

Fri, 8 Feb 2008 06:14:25 -0800 (PST)

Re: [DU-WATCH] Media Request

Are you still on active duty in the Air Force?

TASSI MCKEE <Tassi at atn1.dk> wrote:

I am a very busy woman first of all. Secondly, I am doing a
 show on DU. You are very selfish with my time. I am on the good side and
you are rude
 to me.