[ RadSafe ] Irrespective of political reasoning - the affect is on people

Sandy Perle sandyfl at cox.net
Sun Feb 10 12:23:40 CST 2008

Apparently the political debate continues. For those who want to continue
the debate on who is right and who is wrong, who has vision and who is
blind, I think the following video says it all and puts into perspective the
effect of decision world leaders make. I am of the Vietnam error, and the
video means as much today, as then and even before that. In the end, no
matter what side of the issue are on, many fight for what they believe in,
some don't. Many come home, some don't. Many come home unscathed, some
don't, changed forever. This is true for any conflict.

So, those of you who wish to fight the fight here on Radsafe, please take a
moment and watch this video. No mater what side of the debate that you are
on, if you shed a tear or two, know that you won't be the first.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ervaMPt4Ha0

Sandy Perle