[ RadSafe ] Wag the dog

Marcel Schouwenburg M.Schouwenburg at tudelft.nl
Mon Feb 11 02:44:30 CST 2008

REPEAT and LAST WARNING!

THE FOLLOWING THREAD IS CLOSED: RE: [ RadSafe ] Wag the dog

With kind regards,

Marcel Schouwenburg

RadSafe Moderator & Listowner
Head / Lecturer Training Centre Delft, Health Physicist, expert level 2
National Centre for Radiation Protection (Dutch abbr. NCSV) Manager
Manager Quality Assurance Reactor Institute Delft (RID)

Delft University of Technology
Faculty of Applied Sciences / Reactor Institute Delft
Mekelweg 15
NL - 2629 JB  DELFT
The Netherlands
T: +31 (0)15 27 86575