[ RadSafe ] I-131 Patients and Taxi driver

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 21:13:43 CST 2008

I would first ask what would be the taxi driver's exposure be?  Decisions should be based on exposures, not on whether or not the patient is radioactive.

Sandy Perle <sandyfl at cox.net> wrote:  It would be ethical to notify anyone of an impending exposure. The patient would more likely not receive a ride home. This is another example for the need of public education.

Sandy Perle

Sent via Moto Q by att