[ RadSafe ] AW: Authorities want to survey city radiation

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Thu Feb 14 14:02:50 CST 2008

Dear Clayton,

I really appreciate that you dare to answer to me, when a few (!!!) persons
try to blackmail me.....

Reading your mail and the messages before it, it would be self-evident that
all those "funny" proposals are absurd. I though understand the political
part of "showing" ("convincing") the population that the government is
really caring for the population and does whatever is possible to protect it
from the terrifying nuclear bomb-threat.

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.
Habicherg. 31/7
A-1160 Wien/Vienna