AW: [ RadSafe ] radioactive pollen ?

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Tue Feb 26 17:09:29 CST 2008

Dear Jaro,

At first sight of the link you gave, I wondered what would be radioactive
with that pollen, but two seconds later I burst into laughter! Great!

Don't tell a psychiatrist about that - he would diagnose a very serious
obsession with radioactivity!

What is going on at Temelin - no horror stories since months, no severe
nuclear accidents ("hammer fell on the foot of an employee"), no immediate
danger of core melt or release of 0.1 fBq of the deadly I-131?

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.