SV: [ RadSafe ] RESRAD 6.4 and RESRAD-BUILD 3.4 Released

Olsson Mattias :MSO mso at forsmark.vattenfall.se
Mon Jan 7 08:38:57 CST 2008

Hi all,

There was a notice some days ago about a new version of RESRAD. I did some asking in my surroundings and heard the opinion (although biased) that a code called ECOLEGO does all that RESRAD does, but with more flexibility etc. For me who hasn't used any of these codes (yet) it would be good to know if there are other opinions on this! One important question is always what the authorities use and accept as validated tools.

Best regards,

Mattias Olsson, Sweden