[ RadSafe ] Fw: Thanks for speaking out for climate questions

stewart farber radproject at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 15 13:11:53 CST 2008

Hi all,

The MoveOn.org Political Action Team is seeking people to sign a petition  [ Subject: TV news ignores climate crisis ]directed at TV networks for ignoring the greenhouse effect issue in its questions of candidates. See the description of the issue they pose below after "Dear Friend" below. Beside signing the petition, one can enter a personal remark to the petition. I quickly drafted and submitted the comment immediately below my signature to the petition providing some thoughts about the role of nuclear generated electricity in reducing greenhouse gas generation into the petition.

Others might want to sign the petition at the link below, or add their personal comments about any aspect of the issue.

Regards,

Stewart Farber, MS Public Health

Farber Medical Solutions, LLC
Linac, Medical, and HP Instrumentation Brokerage
Bridgeport, CT 06604
[203] 441-8433 [Office]
[203] 522-2817 [Cell]
[203] 367-0791 [Fax]