[ RadSafe ] Attack on coal-fired plants

neildm at id.doe.gov neildm at id.doe.gov
Thu Jan 17 13:00:27 CST 2008

Looks much like filarial elephantiasis to me.

It's a tropical disease, but I suppose a long-shot transmission from
another sufferer is at least remotely possible wherever there's a
vector.  And a doctor in a temperate/boreal climate might not think of
it, under the principle that "If you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not
zebras."

Dave Neil