AW: [ RadSafe ] RE: Is this radiation damage? / Attack on coal-firedplants

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Thu Jan 17 18:56:56 CST 2008

Dan,

Thank you for this comment, which is not really directed to my comment on
Bjoerns message, but serves as a very good re-comment anyway......

It supports my comment insofar, that it seems to support if completely.
Diphteria - Chernobyl, rabies - Chernobyl, dystentery - Chernobyl.....

Already at the international conference at the IAEA in Vienna on "10 years
after" the problems of malnutrition, poverty and avoidable diseases was
discussed extensively. Do you or did you expect any appropriate reaction
from the green hardliners?

A good question: Who are actually the green hardliners? They seem to be
extremely well organized, so there must be a mastermind behind. Who finances
them - a good question which for instance Greenpeace in Europe has never
answered. ----- I am tired of answering these ridiculous nonsense, because -
Don't disturb me with facts, I have made up my mind.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.