AW: [ RadSafe ] Re: Sarkozy pushes nuclear energy in Mideast

Clayton J Bradt cjb01 at health.state.ny.us
Wed Jan 23 15:59:43 CST 2008

BCCI stands for Bank of Commerce and Credit International.

>From Wikipedia:   "BCCI became the focus in 1991 of the world's worst
financial scandal and what was called a "$20-billion-plus heist".[1] It was
found by regulators in the United States and the United Kingdom to be
involved in money laundering, bribery, support of terrorism,[2] arms
trafficking, the sale of nuclear technologies, the commission and
facilitation of tax evasion, smuggling, illegal immigration, and the
illicit purchases of banks and real estate. The bank was found to have at
least $13 billion unaccounted for."

The information I posted previously came from a US Senate report, a link to
which I provided.  The scandal was reported world-wide and was investigated
by regulators from many countries, so I did not consider the factual
statements about the bank's criminality and the al-Nahyan family connection
to be especially controversial.

If I was distributing US military propaganda, I was unaware of it, and I
readily appologize.  There are volumes of information on the subject on the
web and elsewhere.   If I have the facts wrong, please correct me.  The
opinions expressed however are purely my own and incorrigible.

Clayton J. Bradt
dutchbradt at hughes.net

I severely protest the distribution of clear US-military propaganda
distributed at RADSAFE again. This is not even a forwarding of some
propaganda, because no source is given.

I do not know, what BCCI means. No independent country in this world is
obliged to give any whatever information to the USA until it has been
established by international law to be provided to international bodies.
The
further comments that Abu Dhabi has "failed" to "provide the USA with
information" is therefore absolutely unacceptable.

Would anybody on RADSAFE please stop this US propaganda.

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.
Habicherg. 31/7
A-1160 Wien/Vienna
AUSTRIA

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential or sensitive information which is, or may be, legally privileged or otherwise protected by law from further disclosure.  It is intended only for the addressee.  If you received this in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, please do not distribute, copy or use it or any attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.