[ RadSafe ] Re: Proposed Rebuttal to the Laura Weldon Article in bold Text

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Wed Jan 23 23:04:27 CST 2008

Dave, I wonder why you think the Miller, McClain study sings a different
tune. To be sure, questions always remain in some quarters, but the
study states:

 "... Although no conclusive epidemiologic data have correlated DU
exposure to specific health effects, studies using cultured cells and
laboratory rodents continue to suggest the possibility of leukemogenic,
genetic, reproductive, and neurological effects from chronic exposure. ..."

Best,
Maury&Dog   (Maury Siskel  maurysis at peoplepc.com)