AW: [ RadSafe ] Re: Proposed Rebuttal to the Laura Weldon Article inbold Text

Peter Bossew peter.bossew at jrc.it
Thu Jan 24 11:49:31 CST 2008

So you propose a Sarin treatment to Franz in order to convert him to the
current U.S. regime's view of the world ??
Thank you indeed for this politically sensitive, intellectually profound
and overall valuable contribution.

Peter Bossew

--

Peter Bossew

European Commission (EC)
Joint Research Centre (JRC)

TP 441, Via Fermi 1
21020 Ispra (VA)
ITALY

Tel. +39 0332 78 9109
Fax. +39 0332 78 5466
Email: peter.bossew at jrc.it

WWW: http://rem.jrc.cec.eu.int

"The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not in any
circumstances be regarded as stating an official position of the European
Commission."