[ RadSafe ] Excess relative risk

howard long hflong at pacbell.net
Sun Jan 27 12:56:44 CST 2008

Is not, "negative excess risk", or less risk of a heart attack, cancer, death, etc,
the reason you exercise, diet, take low dose ASA, and I also sit on thoriated welding rods, John?

We don't wait for "proof" before doing an appendectomy, either,
believing that the injury from waiting is greater than the injury from occasionally operating unnecessarily.

Howard Long